SERVICES OFFERED



Here's where I present our fairly long laundry list
of things I can do for you.


Let's start by explaining that although I focus primarily on creative concepts, writing, design and production, I can provide a full range of other services including research, media buying, website hosting, event planning, training and more. One of the things I like to say to clients is "Just tell us what you want." We'll take it from there.

ADVERTISING
Providing complete advertising services for all media, including print, radio, online, TV and outdoor, from initial concept development to production and placement.

COPYWRITING | SCRIPT SERVICES
One of the things I take great pride in is writing services...generating and editing all types of effective, entertaining and action-oriented copy, from radio and television ads to video, film scripts, presentations and business documents.

BROCHURES | DOCUMENTS | DIRECT MAIL
Good is fast. Great takes a little longer. Either way, I can quickly develop any and all types of collateral material, from brochures, posters, sales sheets, mailers, business documents, annual reports and more.

CUSTOM PUBLISHING | BOOK DESIGN
I've designed and published many types of novels, technical manuals, catalogs, non-fiction books, newsletters, organizational newspapers and more. From writing, layout, design, production and distribution, I'll be happy to help provide answers.

CREATIVE CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
Do you need specific or serialized content for a website, or a special story for a marketing magazine or newsletter? Just specify your needs in terms of length, subject, intended audience and delivery time, and I'll do the rest.

TECHNICAL WRITING
Turn to SCM when you need to make complex subjects easily understandable. From computer technology and aircraft parts to industrial fittings, I've be able to make them attractive and even interesting. From audio equipment to autism, I can offer solid & useful knowledge of an incredibly wide range of subjects. You want a "quick study" ...you got it.

WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA
I've been working on the web since the beginning -- seen fads come and go -- and have a solid understanding of which tools, technologies and strategies can work best for you. We've all seen the power that tools like Social Media can offer, but smart, strategic use is the key to getting something out of your efforts. I believe in cost-effective, creative ideas -- not hype and spam.

MULTIMEDIA
Whether it's utilizing web video, multimedia on DVD, helping create a podcast or even making a PowerPoint presentation look good, SCM can help.

TRAINING
If I create a website or Twitter page that you'd like your employees to maintain and manage, SCM can provide the training required to make that possible. I can also also cover subject areas like effective public relations for employees, media relations training and other related subjects.

No comments: